6.20.2014

For the Furry Friend: Groovin Tags

When we passed by this stall in Megamall 4/F a few weeks ago, we immediately inquired and decided that we should get one for Snowbell on our next visit :)



cute tags!

It only costs P155 and we only need to wait for 30 mins. You also get to choose the color and font.
 After our movie trip, we placed our order, had dinner and went back again to claim this:


They ran out of pink color of that PVC like material so we just opted for white and then chose pink letters instead.


Umaanggulo lang

2 comments:

  1. I find this a cute gift. Once i gifted my manito a USB and ordered from them tag that has the name of my manito which I attached to the USB...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmnnn...i want too for my furbabies! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...