4.11.2013

Mr. Ube Rice and Noodle House

Finally dined at Mr. Ube along Ortigas Ext. at LG Plaza before doing our grocery last weekend :D 

 There are lots of hot noodles soup in the menu but was not very timely with the hot weather so I just ordered these for us to share. 

The bun! I always love their siopao soft bun (^_^)  

Ube siopao Php45

Php50 Siomai

It was our first time to try their specialty noodle, which taste like it was topped with binagoongan.
Mr Ube Specialty Php115

I think I've eaten a lot of their Hopia products last Feb so no take home goodies for now ;p

Btw, i'm not always updating my Instagram account (madjewelled) but then if you want something to have a snoop on, feel free to add me (^_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...