1.12.2015

JuJu Eats at Podium

Finally there's a branch in Ortigas :)

We arrived during the peak of lunchtime so there was a long queue.

Behind the glass counter, you can see how they prepare your order.
You can choose from their own creation of salads or you can also come up with your own.


I ordered Ceasar Salad wrap for M and Summer salad wrap for me.



The summer salad wrap is yummy sweet and very refreshing. All the ingredients tasted good together.
It consists of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, basil, corn, red onion, raisins, french beans, grilled asparagus and mango pineapple dressing.

The Chicken ceasar salad wrap: romaine, grilled chicken, parmesan, bacon, herb croutons,caesar dressing. This is also good, crunchy and creamy. 

I went back here for lunch with a friend.
I ordered their summer salad again but not the wrap. 
This is really good I should try making this at home.

I ordered Korean Kimchi wrap for me, spicyness!
(Korean bean sprouts, kimchi, tofu. carrots, cucumber, vermicelli, shiitake mushroom and korean dressing)



And my friend had the Pesto Pasta wrap:
fusilli pasta, cherry tomato, corn, basil, french beans, parmesan, black olives, pesto dressing

What I love: Reasonable prices (starts from P180 and above) plus it helps us include some greens in our food without making it look boring or giving you a feeling of punishing yourself with a diet.

We'll visit again for sure :))


Juju Eats 
Podium G/F

1 comment:

  1. Try the crispy catfish wrap! That's my fave :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...