1.18.2015

Triple O's Megamall

Late Saturday afternoon we were at Megamall, finally found a chance to used our voucher at
 Triple O's :)
I regret not buying a lot because their burgers are quite pricey.
But with the huge size, I think it's ok pa rin.


I tried their Chicken Supreme Burger - yummy!
Chicken Supreme

Up close


Juicy grilled chicken, crispy lettuce, tomatoes and mustard like sauce but sweet and salty 



We shared these large cut fries



M had Original burger with Cheese but he liked my chicken supreme burger than his order.
The huge patty was surprisingly bland.



A bit messy to eat but that's the fun in eating burgers ;p


I would love to go back for their yummy chicken burger!





Ttriple O's 
3/F Megamall 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...