7.05.2015

Movies and Eats: Terminator, Masuki

Fans like me would probably feel the same nostalgic feeling while watching this movie Terminator Genisys. Arnie is now old period. But I still want to see him in his Terminator role so when I first saw the trailer and felt like pinagpilitan lang yung movie eh? hehehe, but still it was one of my awaited movie for this year. 

It was a good movie. I can't help but become emotional on some scenes, reminiscing my childhood fave actor and movie. Batang 90s lang. I'll never get tired hearing his "I'll be back" line. :)
On the other hand, they were able to get a Sarah Connor look alike but the Kyle guy? sino ba yun?


It was a rainy sunday so our late lunch fits the weather.
Chicken Mami (130) and Special Asado Siopao (85) from Masuki :)
Their mami still has that weird smell and taste hehehe but it's their siopao that is really a hit.
So big and the lots of asado fillings, it also comes with lots of asado sauce that you can also pour into your mami. yum2x!



Happy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...