3.31.2016

Lucban Buhusaya + IJ's 1st Bday

We celebrated my inaanak's party last Easter sunday in lucban :)
His parents chose the date to have a pool party theme as the town celebrate the "Buhusan" festival. 
When M told me about this tradition, I thought there are people throwing water along the road. 
I didn't know they also setup inflatable pools in front of their houses, kids having fun with waterguns and most of the people are wearing rashguards / swimmng outfit. :)






I love our traditional pinoy birthday parties - with hotdog on sticks + marshmallows, home-cooked foods and games like Pabitin and basagan ng palayok, neighborhood kids -  it brings back childhood memories ;p







Kids having fun :)










Happy Birthday IJ!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...