8.01.2015

Wedding Details

I still remember how Joan, my coordinator, reacted when I told her how super simple I wanted my wedding to be. I didn't want to be stressed over some details like thinking it should be unique, should be impressive, memorable and bonggacious. But I did hope to inspire and remind everyone of simplicity and "true love" chos!

Back to details, Joan helped me in preparing these candles for the ceremony
I also requested her to make all the decor simple. I just wanted to make everything look handmade.


We DIY the props, printed the buntings and Joan helped in putting them all in places.







Abaniko from divi, my aunt helped in putting the DIY tags.




"Leave a message for the new mr. and mrs."








I didn't plan on getting a bridal car. But I have few guests who will be in need to be picked up on the day so I asked Joan to booked me one just a few days before the wedding. Joan must be surprised that I was requesting her a "few days before" but she was able to booked me one. :))))



We used our old bible, Mike's brother gave it to him few years ago. 
We also borrowed the cord and unity coins from their wedding last year


Our attire are from divi :)

I chose a very simple gown that I can find. No borloys and anik anik.
It took us a lot of rounds in the gown area of 168 mall. There are lots of puffy gown and those with elaborated design details. My gown only costs P1500. When I learned the news that Kitchie Nadal's gown was only P700, I thought ba't wala ako nakitang ganon sa divi?;p


Then I found the perfect sandals from LeDonne :)


 I don't want a formal looking bouquet. Gusto ko yung mukhang pinitas lang... 
My bro, who will be passing along Dangwa the day before bought me flowers there, 2 bundles of carnations and a kilo of the filler flowers for only 500+ I arranged them a night before and it took me 3 hours! heheheh noob lang



For the favors = trail mix in a jar. I thought these will perfectly fit the theme. I dekwat my bro's school certificate lolz, I then inserted a black cartolina to make it look like a blackboard ;p  My mom, aunt and cousins helped in filling the bottles with raisins, mixed nuts, chocolates and marshmallows. 


I am very thankful that my sis in law gifted us our wedding cake
I gave them my inspiration, just a white 2 layered simple cake with flowers. It was a moist chocolate cake so yummy :)))
I requested my mom to find me a wooden cake stand and to handmade the topper for a more nature inspired look. (maxado lang siyang mataas hahahaha) Our wine is a local Bugnay wine for our  ceremony and guests toast. :)


For the venue, Sta Elena Fun Farm is such a perfect venue for what I have in mind.
We did not rent chairs from the caterer, the benches are already available in the venue. 
Long before, every time someone asked me how I want my wedding to be, I always answered that I just wanted to get married under a tree. hehehe so when M and I were discussing where will be our venue, I already knew the answer.


We don't have entourage and our guest can wear whatever they feel comfortable with. 
Thankfully too, the weather was good, sunny but not too hot for a mid-summer noon (10AM-2PM)


We initially booked an officiant for a civil ceremony but then he became unavailable at the reserved date (annoyingly) and I asked Joan to find us one. She introduced us to Pastor Bong Domingo. I didn't know he is a friend of my aunt and mom (small world). With just two stressful weeks left, we finalized that we will be having a Christian wedding. It was a good thing that our planned civil wedding did not push through because we had a solemn and God centered ceremony. :)))

falling into place

Prep:Madie's Place//Photographer: Perfect Grey //OTD: Joan Santos of SimplyMe Events//HMUA: Joseph Soliveres//Catering and Sounds: Casa Moriones/ Venue: Sta Elena Fun Farm // Host: Luiza Pandong // Video and Photobooth: Salenjo // Officiant: Pastor Bong Domingo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...