10.29.2011

Dr. Tam Live Green


Just wanted to share this Live Green from Dr. Tam. 

I knew this product since 2009,  I thought of giving this a try just recently so i won't be depleted in essential nutrients (Note: I don't take any vitamin supplement) I used to eat apples and orange every single day for years that I no longer want to see them lolz (I'm not kidding!)

And this is an alkaline drink, good for balancing acid in our body.
If you're not feeling good, maybe your body is high in acid.

I started drinking last July. I finished 3 bottles already.
It cost Php1495, 1 bottle is good for 1 month. Yeah I know that pricey. But they usually have it on sale - Buy 1 Take 1, cash only XD (I only buy when there's a sale)

-Same taste as wheat grass.

Live green is composed of Green Kamut(Egyptian WheatGrass), Alfalfa and Barley.
-antioxidant
-rich source of Vitamins A,B, C and E
-contains high amount of minerals like calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and more
-enzyme that is rich in digestion and metabolic enzyme
-has amino acids

This is an alkaline drink best consumed an hour before a meal or 2 hours after meal.

For those who doesn't know Dr. Tam, he is a naturapathic doctor, his wife is a cancer survivor and he usually appears in Salamt Doc.
More info on http://www.drtam.org/
Available in Dr Tams Vegan Haus F.Legaspi Maybunga Pasig (before Pasig Rainforest Park)
They have branches in Tiendesitas and Metrowalk - am not sure if the sale is also available in these branches.
Opens everyday except Saturdays

PS: They have SALE until Oct30.

Keep healthy! :))))))))))))))))

7 comments:

  1. Where can I buy live green tea???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ileitis and I never had remissions when I started taking Live green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls tell me how to avail live green product...asap.how fast to see the effect of it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interested to buy where i can get the buy 1 take 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. May promo po ngayon august

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saan ba pweding maka bili ng live green tea please

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paano makabili from Bohol?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...