12.25.2014

Christmas 2014


Some highlights of my Christmas :)

Gift

I handed out this card as a gift to friends.
Last year some of our friends also received something like this, (I forgot to blog about that)
I hope that through this, some of our friends will learn about the many ways of helping our furry friends in need. 

M and I also agreed not to buy each other a gift and just give a donation to PART.
I'm already thankful for my "unwrapped" gifts and besides, my wishlist is becoming bongga like a kitchen makeover or a new condo lol ;p




Encarnacion Salon

Yesterday, I accompanied one of my bff for a pampering session in Binan Laguna - foot spa, mani, pedi and haircut

madami palang tao sa salon pag bisperas





aaand I'm short hair again!


I plan to donate my hair to cancer patients.
 I learned that you can send it  to Papemelroti and Human Nature stores :)


I got home at around 5PM, I still have time to wrap my gifts.
I gave Human Nature products to some of our relatives  :)


Noche Buena

 We have a simple feast after opening our gifts.

spaghetti, chicken and pork bbq, lechon paksiw, lumpiang shanghai, macaroni salad 
and some sweets gifts


Fruitcake! I haven't tasted one for the longest time :)
I used to hate this when I was a kid lolz!


I hope that we all have a wonderful and meaningful Christmas. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...