12.14.2014

Sky Ranch Tagaytay

We're back to Tagaytay again to celebrate my mom's birthday in advance.

Twapik!

Lunch @ Leslie's

There's a branch of Leslie's inside SkyRanch. Other food establishments I saw are Kuse, Uncle Cheffy, Rue Bourbon, Krispy Kreme, KFC , food stalls of Master Siomai, Bibingkinitan, Waffles, TJ hotdogs, etc (parang mall ba). 

I chose Leslie's to experience eating bulalo again. Compared to Alegre's, Leslie's bulalo has a a very few veggies and a very, very soft meat :)


Other items we ordered: Sizzling Kangkong, Fried tawilis and Pork Sisig.
Hmm the kangkong taste weird, not good to combine with everything. 




Then we went inside Skyranch :)
My lil bro and cousins enjoyed some rides while the adults just strolled around.



















We also passed by Loumars. 
Their buko tart (P190) is overly sweet for my taste and has very few buko fillings.




My fave take home of the day: 


There was a manong who sells delicious suman cassava in Petron located at the fork going to Mahogany market. I bought 12 pcs for P100 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...