12.22.2014

Memory Lane Tagaytay

For the 3rd time in a month, we're back again in Tagaytay!
This time, it's a get together with my highschool bffs.
One of them saw my Sky Ranch post and suggested that we also visit it.

I suggested to have our lunch first at the pretty place of Memory Lane.








We ordered their Tagaytay Bulalo (good for 4). Huge servings compared to Leslies. 
Very tasty soup and lots of veggies and meat :) 
M said that the meat is not as soft as Leslies but I didn't notice that hehe

Tagaytay Bulalo Php695

 My friend was craving for a sinigang so we had another order of a soupy bowl.
asim kilig!
Sinigang Bangus Belly Php495
 I don't know why they still order a bulalo steak ;p
The four of us were already full from the bulalo and sinigang.
This one does not complement the two soups that we had before. 
I think it's better to eat with fried foods.
Bulalo Steak Php395

There is also an area inside where they sell assorted cute stuff.






After  our long chat of catch ups and satisfying ourselves with taking photos of everything, 
we headed to Sky Ranch, where we continued our chat while strolling :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...