7.10.2011

Jatujak Megamall

Last Friday night, I went to Watsons to avail my Megadeals Wheatgrass P280 instead of P330 for 10pcs  with 1 free sachet of honey&wheatgrass. =p I just started trying this wheatgrass as I feel unhealthy working everyday for almost 12hours a day ;( the effect was good for me for the last 2 days I tried it. At around 8PM, I already feel tired and uneasy but after drinking a glass, I felt good and energized.

It was past 8 already, late for dinner at Jatujak (Thai food), just a few steps away from Watsons.


This is the Binagoongan Rice that Mike and I shared, serving is good for 2 already. P160
I like the thin mango slices =)  And oh there is one green I don't like = cilantro (that leaves on the top) XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...