4.20.2012

I won Flower Collection Online Shop 1K GC

Yey! Thanks to manilashopaholic.com and The Flower Collection!
For someone who doesn't shop for clothes for like a year now, I deserve something like this ^_^
And  besides some of my favorite office clothes are now starting to fade, :/ I badly need a new set of office wears.

I placed my order before the holy week holidays and added instruction to them to ship it on the week of April 10. I paid a total of P1,179. I paid the remaining P179 via credit card.
My package comes with paper bag, clothes were beautifully wrapped in this flowery paper (middle photo) and a free notepad. Thank you!




I chose 2 items on sale @ P589 each  (photos from their online shop)

I just wish that they have smaller sizes, XS or XXS perhaps as I find their smallest size like medium for me, but then, I'll just have them alter according to my fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...