4.09.2012

The Buchi Story

I love buchi, the one with sweetened monggo filling. But I dunno where to buy here in Manila, I like Chowking's version but it's still different.



When mike brought some 'real' buchi from his hometown (photo above), I searched the net on how to cook it. 
It was very simple to my surprise. All you need: rice flour and the monggo filling.Deep fried. Simple than Hopia eh?! 
After watching and read some instructions online, I am finally decided to try it. 

me: I will make you some buchi!  It's very easy! \m/
mike: honey please... leave buchi to the experts

T_T

4 comments:

  1. bwahahahahaha!!! go go go mike! :)

    -phippo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi phippo, walang makakapigil, gagawa pa rin ako ng buchi!

      Delete
  2. I love buchi, too! Do share your journey in trying to figure out how to make it if you do :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure dear, good luck to me, finger-crossed ><

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...