10.14.2012

Food Court Finds: Kim N' Chi

Hello Sunday! 

Just sharing the korean fastfood we tried last week located at Robinsons Galleria foodcourt





mike looks like he enjoyed his Omurice w/ beef bulgogi (P145),  rice topped with super thin scramble-like eggs with mayo and ketchup
me? my japchae (P79?) was dry, gooey and hard to chew not to mention few veggies too =(
i hope they improve the quality of their food as their place looks really promising... 


I'm in the office doing overtime, 
work is stressful but when you get a hang of it you can't just stop eh? ^_^

-=jewel=-

2 comments:

  1. Looks so yummy! Haven't tried korean restaurat yet. Thanks sa pag share nito.
    14 days till my birthday!
    I HOPE YOU'LL JOIN MY BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!
    .Adopt my AZTEC SATCHEL BAG HERE

    www.fashionerza.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...