12.07.2013

Shop for a Cause

I already started wrapping Christmas gifts last month.
Last year, I shopped up to the last minute! So this time, I am feeling organized and started shopping early.

In case you still need to buy gifts, consider shopping for a cause :)

I already bought some of my gifts from Domesticity .


via
I still need to buy some of my gifts and personal stash from Human Nature. 


DECEMBER 7: Goodness Rising Launch

10AM and 2PM, Human Nature Flagship Store in Commonwealth 

To launch the Goodness Rising project, on this day, 100% of the profits from the sales of all Human Nature products will fund the building of the Human Nature GK Village.


via
There are many shops out there that we can support because part of their sales will go to the victims of typhoon or will help the marginalized sector.

 December is the busiest and stressful month for me for the past years as there are meetups to attend, mall/bazaar hopping for gifts, year end deadlines, traffic etc., so I have to think of ways to eliminate stress such as preparing gifts early, buying online if possible, have something to read during traffic /waiting lines, enjoy Christmas treats and sweets while being conscious; in other words, "Don't sweat it!", after all that is the fun of Christmas rush ^_^

 In other news, showbizbalita, how sad that one of our fave movies Fast and Furious star passed away after a charity event for our country (hmmm what will happen to Fast7? T_T )

 Life is indeed fragile and we must live every moment of it...




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...