11.16.2014

Liliw Laguna: Arabela, Footwear Stores

To celebrate M's mom's birthday, we drove all the way to Liliw for Arabela and slippers shopping :p
My first time :)


M's Shrimp Pomodoro (Php230)


My Plain Pesto (Php220)


Both were served with a plain, hard toasted bread on the side.
I love everything pesto, so I'm satisfied with my pasta.
M's pomodoro was a bit spicy, it was a bit bland for me but there are seasonings on the table that you can add to suit your taste.

The serving size looks small in photos because the plates are really HUGE!
Same with our bill! ehehe



Low ceiling :) 

The place was already jam packed at lunch time, 


For our desserts, instead of ordering, we had Mernel's Pandan Cake (with Yema filling Php430) we bought from their branch in Bay. We just need to pay Php100 corkage fee.


Afterwards, we checked out the stretch of footwear stores at the other street.

At the famous Badongs: Php150 for all items only on this rack, mostly are large sizes.


I hope they put some price tag because it was a bit hassle to ask the attendants who were servicing other customers. 
Some items I asked ranges from Php120 - Php390


Belts at Badongs



Other stores has 3 for 100 slippers.




 I got tired checking out the entire stretch of the street looking for a flat black sandals.
After hopping from one store to the other, I still can't find "the one".
When I'm shopping for sandals, I wanted a "love at first sight" feeling.
Or maybe I'm a bit overwhelmed..

Since I don't want to miss the opportunity of buying a Liliw footwear, I bought 3 (pambahay) slippers for Php100 and also another sandals for Php240 \(^_^)/


 Liliw is only about less than 30mins from Pagsanjan, short segway if you are in the area.
I would love to go back! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...