3.21.2015

Saturday breakfast at Milky and Sunny Kapitolyo

We made our Saturdays (werk) exciting by eating out for breakfast :)
Our previous breakfast place for the past Saturdays - Chowking, Jollibee and Mcdo.
So now, I started to look for breakfast place near Ortigas and finally ticked one off my list :)



First time at Milky and Sunny Kapitolyo. :) 
The place is cute but a bit small, can seat up to 20 guest I think.




Garlic Longganisa (P160) for me :)
It was served with garlic rice, scrambled egg(my request), vinegar, a slice of cucumber and tomato.
The longganisa were "garlicky" yummy especially when dipped in the vinegar with onion :)



Beef Tapa(P200) for him
He requested a sunny side up egg and served with items similar to mine. 
The tapa beef were not that soft but still good with lots of vinegar. :)



And because I have a big breakfast like that, this was my lunch (boiled okra, fruit platter)
back to healthy healthyhan ;p

So now whenever we feel lazy to go out on weekends, we just need to start our day at some nice breakfast place out there.  :) 

Enjoy your day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...