2.28.2016

February: Life Lately

Some eats and happenings :)


Kuya Jeff's Birthday

Celebrated brother-in-law birthday. Just a simple salo-salo in their home.
We bought pizza and cake from Contis (para maiba hindi puro Mernels, pero lasa naman siyang Mernels!)

 Happy Birthay!!!

Our travel time to Luisiana became 5 hours because of traffic. 
There were roads under construction (hello election!)
I already felt uneasy sitting for so long and look at snowbell (tulala mode na)

You can follow her adventures on Instagram @lifeofsnowbell hehehe


Bibimbowl

Tried Bonchon's Bibimbowl
(While eating, I thought, gagayahin ko nga 'to, looks easy to prepare (w/o the chicken ;p))




For some reason, my favorite food this month is maki.
I made several attempts at home - with mangoes, cucumber, lettuce - any ingredient available.
I made a large batch of this to eat at home and as packed lunch (every week of Feb O_o )



When we were in Megamall, we spotted a Japanese stall in foodcourt, of course, I ordered california maki :)))


This is M's order. In fairness ok naman.


Divisoria

Went to Divisoria again with a friend, bought some stuff from the streets, new divisoria mall and 168 mall. We scored some really good stuff like my vneck plain white and gray tshirts for only Php50 each, Socks for P25, bras 50 each = I bought 6! Shopping galore! Lolz

We ate at Wai Ying where I had mushroom dumplings and we shared the Hakaw.

And happy to bought Broccoli for only Php50 and Asparagus Php35



And just like that Feb just ended, it is a leap year so we have Feb 29! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...