7.24.2016

Bahay ni San Jose Nueva Ecija

One of the awesome way to celebrate a birthday is to share your blessings to others :)

I'm happy that my bro is trying to teach this to their daughter at a very young age. 
Last year we celebrated it at Teresa Orsini Homes  which I blogged about here
(although of course I think my 2yo niece is too young to grasp the idea back then ;p)

This time, it was just a very simple celebration, no programs nor games. 
The kids welcomed us, said their prayer and then we feast on homecooked food of spaghetti, pansit, hotdogs, etc. 

It was only a gathering of our families but they still sent out this invitation.




The place has its own chapel and it's quite spacious. 
 It took us 3.5 hours trip on a Sunday morning. 



The kids are mostly boys of age 3-10, I think. 




My wish for my niece and for the kids in this place is that they grow up as a wise, strong and a  God-fearing person..



"There is no better way to celebrate a birthday than to commit a special act of goodness. It is easy enough to say you are thankful; it is far better to show it by doing a kind deed, something that you did not do yesterday. Not because someone is forcing you. Not because someone suggests it. But simply because your inner goodness, your soul, wants to express its thanks for being born and alive."  via

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...