6.06.2011

My First Day at AIEPro

I reserved a slot for this course last month for 10-12pm class:

C3 COURSE (C-Cubed) - Conversation Fluency, Critical Thinking, and Confidence Building
"This ongoing power-packed course is our most popular one as you will definitely improve your listening, conversation, presentation, and analytical skills through various modules including impromptu and extemporaneous speech, parliamentary debate, sales and marketing strategies, word web, and problem solving among others. Your content, voice quality, gestures, movements, and structure, and organization will continue to develop throughout the entire course. Furthermore, you will enhance your stage presence and develop your ability to synergize."


The place looks homey. I think there were just 3 classrooms. We're only 10 in the class. I didnt know that our teacher would be a foreigner. I felt nervous before the class and the whole time for our first topic - Impromptu speech. But after my turn of speaking in front, I feel excited for this class as I know I will learn a lot. Looking forward for tomorrow (^_^)

Mike just dropped me off in the place this morning, first time to ride MRT from Ayala to Ortigas alone on my way back home whew! I'm scared that I might get lost haha!
And goodluck to me on commuting via mrt from ortigas tomorrow, I'm on my own, I hope I can make it alone aja!

Will add some pics tomorrow.

Sa mga nais magenroll, let me know so I can refer you (^_^)
http://aiepro.com/
American institute for english proficiency
227 Valuepoint Exec Plaza, Salcedo st Makati city
(turn right in Gamboa St from Paseo de Roxas then 2nd bldg on the right when you turn left at Salcedo St.)
-walkable from Greenbelt


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...