6.20.2012

Tech: Recent Buys

Sometime last week, mike and I bought some stuffs for our laptops




keyboard protector 
- it supposed to protect keyboard from dust, spills, etc
- i thought i would never need something like this but then there are times that I cannot press a key because something was stuck underneath @_@
- I bought mine at TechnoGeek Cyberzone Megamall for Php100 while mike bought his at CD-R King for only Php50 because they don't have stocks for 17"

extension with surge protector
-as preparation for rainy days ahead, a socket that will protect your gadget from lightning :)
-mike bought this from PowerHouse at Php299

laptop fan
- so this is mike's but I occasionally borrow sometimes... hehe
- from Octagon at Php600


-=jewel=-
Advertise with my Blog

5 comments:

  1. Ate Jewel! I heard those plastic-y laptop covers aren't good coz it does not allow heat to circulate and gets trapped. My dad and my other friends' laptops got damaged from the heat becaue of those. :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really :( even though there's a fan? will do a research... thanks for the heads up

      Delete
  2. Yup. Apparently some laptop models have vents under the keyboard. That's why there's space under the keys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mahal nung laptop fan a! I thought CDR king also carries their own. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cdr king have laptop fan, but looks fragile to me... it cost only Php250-300

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...