8.26.2012

Etude House Nail Polish

Haven't been doing a nail post lately... 
So this is the Etude House nail polish I talked about in here




I can't see/read the shade name in the bottle bec. it is not in English.
My nails are very short now, tipid mode for the nailpolish lolz
 I love the red glitter mixed in black which gives a really nice sparkle. I wonder why the camera can't capture the glitter very well, they are really drop dead gorgeous in real life.


With CP Trend Red Polish



They are very sheer in first application, so to achieve the color above I think you need 2-3 coats. I don't want to empty this bottle yet so I'll probably apply a black polish and use this as a topcoat. :)


-=jewel=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...