2.24.2013

Mushroom siomai

 first time i bought and prepared mushrooms :)

 I really wanted to before but I don't know how to cook them 
And because I wanted some dimsums one weekend, I thought of making them from scratch 
 I googled a lot of how to videos and it seemed very easy to prepare 


 Ingredients: enoki mushroom, turnips(singkamas), egg and siomai wrapper (also carrots - not on the pic)

 I mixed everything in a blender, drained, added ginisa mix, wrapped in siomai wrapper and steamed it.

wrapping needs more pratice

Tadaaa!


Then for the dipping sauce, I fried some garlic and added it toyomansi with crushed chili pepper (the one from yellow cab ;p 

I learned that the turnips should not be overpowering or it will taste really weird. 
Next time, I'll try to add some kuchay 

Have you tried cooking with mushrooms before? 

-=jewel=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...