2.27.2013

Human Nature Perfect Coverage Mineral Foundation

I'm back with another Human Nature product review :)

I attended a lovely wedding last Saturday at Oasis Manila. I used the Human Nature 100% Natural Perfect Coverage Mineral Foundation I ordered  last month. 

PS: Now I'm really shy to share my photo hehe, just check out the wonder of mineral foundation on my face, don't mind the  eyebags and the unruly brows 
I don't have good quality photos, just these, straight from my phone... no editing

 one more time, yung nagsuklay

Face: Human Nature Mineral Foundation in Honey, 
Human Nature Mineral Pressed Powder in Island Shell,
 Ellana Mineral Concealer

Lips: Human Nature Lipstick in Pink Skies
Eyes: Tony Moly Eyeliner

I am sooooo happy with Human Nature foundation! \^_^/
I superrr recommend this product (price, blend, coverage and finish = all check :))
It is not cakey and does not feel heavy; it is also silky that it glides on the skin and helps conceal blemishes alone.
I am also wowed that I didn't need to retouch from 1PM to 9PM, Imagine! with my combination type of skin plus the hot weather.

Original(Php395) , Refill(Php295)
"Finally, a perfect foundation that’s so comfortable to wear, you won’t even notice it’s there!Perfect Coverage Mineral Foundation is formulated with multi-functional rice powder,bamboo powder, and Vitamin E to give medium to high coverage and help seamlessly cover imperfections! It leaves you only with a velvety soft matte finish, perfect complexion, a flawless-looking, shine-free face... and none of the harmful chemical ingredients found in regular foundations! Just the perfect match for your skin you’ve been waiting for!" - from HHN Website

More photos from the wedding : ^_^



I wore my gray dress from Karimadon (they sell affordable dresses btw), 
I already wore this dress in a wedding that I blogged here (uniform eh?) I just added a gray glittered shawl this time that I bought the night before. 



congrats to the newly weds :)

-=jewel=-



2 comments:

  1. cool before and after photos but in my case i don't have the guts to display my before photos, the hair is a mess hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i should've post before pics without makeup hehe

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...