2.23.2013

Ramen Bar Eastwood



mike ordered Yakiniku Beef Rice Topping (P165)


and miso ramen  (P320) for me

"Miso infused tonkatsu ramen topped with 
tamago, naruto, chasyu, butter and corn"

Surprisingly, I can't taste the miso ? the soup was kinda milky but flavorful and the toppings were generous.
A bowl of ramen is already good for 2 so I shared it with mike, he said he liked the soft pork toppings 

I like the wooden interior 

and kawaii wall display ^_^

We did not order drinks as I was so full to even drink a water. We went to nearby Tous Les Jours Bakery where we bought a vegetable croquette (taste like lumpiang shanghai :)) and mamon like bread then we bought our drinks from Happy Lemon and waited for the movie to start. 
Ramen Bar is located at G/F Eastwood Mall

 -=jewel=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...