10.28.2014

Size Matters Kapitolyo

Another weekend rewards after Ace Water Spa :)



It is a good thing that they did not put any condiments on your burger. 
You are free to choose from these bottles on your table.
I don't like mine with mayo



I put a lot of ketchup on my all beef burger. 
Then the chili fries came so we tried it first, a bit soggy but good.
I can't decide how will I hold the burger, maybe the manong attendant saw me and offered me utensils.

All Beef Burger Php 129
Flame-grilled burger... it's been a while.
I think I like the bun to be a bit toasted. Some parts of the patty were a bit maganit.

Beef and Sausage Burger Php189

I tried M's sausage burger but I can't tell the difference.

I remembered to take a photo of their refreshing lemon tea.
Lemon Iced Tea Php40


With all that, I am imagining my pimple getting mad and threatening me that it 'll grow bigger.


 Size Matters
D'Ace Plaza Pioneer, Brixton St
Kapitolyo, Pasig


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...