10.27.2014

Ace Water Spa Review

Parking is at the 5th floor



Ace Water Spa at Ground floor.
View from the reception: the lap pool and the right side is where the hydrotherapy massages are located. 



Taking of photos is not allowed starting from the dressing room.
The staff will get your stub from the reception and you need to surrender your footwear, then they will give your locker key while reminding you to wear spandex swimsuit.
I wore a one piece swimsuit plus a spandex cycling and brought my own swimming cap.

We spent a considerable amount of time in the hydrotherapy massages, waiting our turns because every massage accommodate only a few persons at a time.
My favorite would be the hard shoulder massage and the chest massage that I used for my back instead.
They also have an acupuncture -like massage that prickles a bit, I'm afraid that I will lost my huge pimple on the cheek.

Me: uy tignan mo nga if anjan pa yung pimple ko
Mike: anjan pa malusog pa!

Then we went to the lap pool which is only 4.3ft deep and the water is slightly cold. 

We then realized that there are herbal pool, steam and sauna near the hydrotherapy massages.
I excitedly went to the sauna room, my first time. 
It was hard to breathe inside so we only stayed for a few minutes.
Beside the sauna is the steam room. And as I expected, it is much difficult to breathe in there than the sauna so I quickly went out lol

We also dipped in their hot herbal pools - lavender and mint. 
I love the calming hot of lavender pool at 40C than the mint pool with 36C.

We went back again to the hydrotherapy massages and lastly to the lap pool.

Back to the shower area, a bottle of soap is provided in each cubicle. I forgot that there is a separate dressing cubicle so I carefully dressed at the shower cubicle :/
I've seen some white sando bags that you can get for your wet things.
What I like most is that they provide hair dryer :)

I think our metrodeal voucher is sulit at Php349 instead of Php550 :)

I'm thinking if we should get a VIP card hmmm..



Ace Water Spa 
United St., cor. Brixton St. near Pioneer, Pasig City


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...