11.01.2015

Chill's Cloth Pad

A few months ago, March, if I remember, my friend and I decided to try cloth pad.
 We've read a lot of benefits of using cloth pads and also it is environment-friendly. 
We searched online and discovered Chill. The price is reasonable so immediately placed our order. We got cloth pads for heavy flow, regular flow and pantyliners.
I also bought Human Nature's detergent powder so  I can wash it carefully.

At first, I only use it as a pantyliner. I thought it will be hassle to wash it with stains. So I still use napkins (Jeunesse during the day and Whisper Heavy flow at night). 
 I started using Chill's clothpads during my period when I was just at home and I was surprised that I don't feel pain/ dysmenorrhea. I always feel painful period during the first and second day so I tried using clothpads only on those days then back to Jeunesse during regular flow.
I felt the difference so I decided to order again.:)

10 Assorted Designs for Php999 

with free foldable fan

Benefits of using Chill

I don't mind changing 4x during the day if I will have a bearable period. Human Nature detergent also makes it easy to wash it, just soaked for hours and the stains will be easy to remove. :)


1 comment:

  1. One of the primary benefits of sanitary pads for heavy flow is their excellent absorbency. They are specifically designed to handle heavier flow and provide reliable leak protection. The absorbent core quickly absorbs the menstrual flow, preventing it from leaking onto clothing or causing discomfort. The leak-proof backing acts as a barrier, ensuring that there are no embarrassing leaks or stains.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...