11.15.2015

Teds at Sta Cruz Laguna



It was the same month last year when we first visited this place which I also blogged here.
We're back this time to celebrate MIL's 68th birthday :)



I loved their place  :))








Our Lime drink came first


Cutie display of baked products





We were at around 11am so the service was really fast.


2 kinds of salads - rancho and asian 


Ted's platter ( I only tried the fries and chicken) but M said the steak were ok and good.



Laguna Pesto Pasta with nuts and tinapa or tuyo? They have ongoing BPI promo, this dish is free for P1500 single receipt :)




Dessert :) It was M and his bro who ordered everything including the dessert, if they only ask me I would like to add dalanghita bars ;p  This choco lava was very soft, moist chocolatey and hot (fresh from the oven?)  


I bought one cassavarap sour onion flavor (green) @Php60 
(thin and crispy cassava chips)



Would love to go back for all their desserts and try their Bed and Breakfast :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...