2.07.2016

Birthday Month

Good Food
Good Friends
Good Times

Ramen dinner at Ukokei Ramen
All ramen bowl cost P260 but I remember that it's exclusive of service charge.
We chatted all through out while slurping the flavorful ramen although my ramen does not have a strong miso taste.
Tonkotsu, Kumamoto Mau Ramen
Sapporo Miso Ramen

Soft tasty gyoza 
Gyoza P160

Binondo
(Jan 14)
We picked up my bff Chel at the airport early sunday morning then we went to Binondo.
After our morning divi trip, we went to MOA for lunch at Vikings.





Vikings with HS bffs

happy to have a get together with my HS besties and 
celebrated our bdays together = Jan 8, 16 and 21!
Thanks to chel for the treat!



my plate, luge ako sa vikings haha


Binondo
(Jan 28)
Another balikbayan friend invited me to binondo =)
I accompanied her at Fair n Square = a very cheap appliance store! new discovery for me :)

I brought her at Sincerity for dinner. She also agreed that their chicken is goooood
We also ordered Spinach Garlic and Kikiam, happy balikbayan ;)



And look Hopia Ube lite



My first time to try tikoy roll, sarap! 



PeriPeri Lumch 
lunch with colleagues at Megamall
We all love their flavorful chicken :)




It was busy month after all. We were out all weekends. 
But it was an amazing month as I've spent time with special friends and also make new ones.
I can't forget our experience in PCAS that I shared here and I will continue to support animal welfare groups.

Last year, I told myself to fulfill the need of my body, mind, spirit.
On my Instagram and FB, I followed inspirational accounts, play praising songs (mostly from Hillsong), read personal development books. 

Looking back, there have been a lot challenges and I would say I learned a lot.
I'm not the type who really set specific life goals but I will continue and hope to improve again this year :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...