9.18.2011

Human Nature Natural Shampoo

Unboxing wee! Online shopping is really hassle free!


Oh they have new box design























My usual haul- facial wash, toner, pressed powder, shampoo and body wash.
Combined orders for me, bf and tita ;)


Finally, I can now try their shampoo with cream foam technology, it was always sold out for the past months.
I like their new container design =) 


From HumanNature website:

A huge scientific breakthrough from Human Nature Natural Care Labs! CREAMFoam® works like a lotion together with Philippine coco nectar and pure avocado oil to keep your hair soft and moisturized from roots to tips. 24 amino acids, 17 vitamins and 14 minerals give you truly healthy hair without the dryness or irritation from chemical shampoos. 


Most shampoos are filled with SLS/SLES, parabens, phthalates, and many other synthetic chemicals that have been linked to hormone disruption, cancer, premature ageing and other risks. We all know this, but is there an alternative that will not break the bank?






Add only Php50 for delivery within Manila. Also ships worldwide. 
Order form 
I'm enjoying my 25% discount =D
Join Human Nature and share the advocacy ;) - 25% discount when you sign up ;)

2 comments:

  1. aww i super love human nature too :D anyway thanks for your comment and visit on my blog. I replied to your question already... also sharing the love of a follow back :D mwa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit Ms K. I joined your giveaway =D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...