9.11.2011

Human Nature Love Minerals Lipstick Pink Skies

I have dark lips and this lipstick from Human Nature - Pink Skies shade helps cover that. =)

My first PINK lipstick ever hehe. I'm used to wearing dark lipstick shade before. I didn't think it will suit my morena skintone.


In person, the pink shade  made me look girlaloo haha 
I'm not a girly girly type so these photos would be the first girlish photo of me haha! 

Using FB, it made me look wearing nude lipstick so I would be keeping this shade whenever I feel like wearing heavy eyeliner.


I just like the FB border as it is so I didn't remove it haha
I will review next the Earth Angel shade ;) And as a response to HHN Goodness Mission I will review HHN products that I use everyday here in my blog ;) 

From HumanNature website:
Gawad Kalinga Village Pueblo Antonio in Catigan Davao del Sur is home to a passion fruit farming community that sells their harvest for a mere P10 per kilo - barely enough to sustain a family with dignity. 100% of all profit earned from the sale of this lipstick will fund the development of a processing facility for passion fruit seed oil that can command a much higher price, creating a more sustainable and dependable livelihood for the community. The program will continue until the facility is fully funded.

Experience lip color so rich in moisture that your lips flourish and blossom in healthy beauty! 100% natural and completely free from synthetic chemicals, our lipstick fuses the moisture power from passion fruit seed oil, sunflower oil, cocoa butter, beeswax and rice bran oil to delivery silky, softening, smoothening color to your lips. So you get lips so beautiful, they can only be natural!

Available in 4 Shades:

A. Pink Skies (Pinks/Mauves)
B. Coral Kiss (Peaches/Corals)
C. Sweet Nectar (Neutrals)
D. Earth Angel (Browns)



Order form 
Join Human Nature and share the advocacy ;) - 25% discount when you sign up ;)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...