2.01.2014

Healthy Inspiration: January Healthy Eats



 I'm trying to get back on the groove after the holidays, birthday treats and other celebrations. I felt that Christmas indulges is not over yet until the end of my birth month ;p (plus the tikoy and hopia bec of Chinese New Year)

Some of my meals are still my old favorites and here are some of the photos I managed to take for the past days


Salad lunches






Broccolli












Bokchoy or Pechay sauteed in Olive oil + garlic bits




Boiled bokckoy, carrots and ginger




Black Rice 




Turmeric Lugaw w/ Bokchoy and garlic bits




Snacks





fruit smoothies



It is now a struggle to wake up in the morning as it's super cold! Sometimes I just want to have a hot coffee and a toasted bread. Most of the time I prepare my turmeric lugaw with eggs or chicken. I will also try to prepare healthy soups this coming days of Feb.

Stay healthy!

-=jewel=-

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...