5.14.2012

Edna's Cakeland and Mother's Day Weekend

When I learned that my younger bro is staying at Cabanatuan for work, I begged him to bring home a box taisan and cheeserolls from Ednas Cakeland just in time for Mother's day :) yey!

the best taisan pramis! melt in your mouth goodness
Yummy Cheese Rolls :)

My previous cakeland post.


Aside from Asian Secrets Lulur products I won online, I gave them something to play with... 

...Etude Hair coloring that I won from Lucky Citrine. They were having hard time figuring out the usage directions because there is no English translation lolz 

7 comments:

  1. Ate Jewel, how come you're always winning something? Inggit ako haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. join lang ng join, di ko na mabilang andami ko sinalihan mga 50:1 ang ratio haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a giveaway on my blog til may 26.
    i hope you can join :)
    CLICK HERE TO JOIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks yummy:) I love cheese rolls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Нey there, I found yοur sіte blogger.
    сοm while bгoωsing httρ://madϳеωelleԁ.
    blogspot.com/. Juѕt wondering, haνe you eνer
    looked at integrating vaгiouѕ οther content to
    yοur blog рoѕts? It's true, what you say is helpful and such. Nevertheless just think if you added some quality graphics or video clips to give your posts some more "pizzazz"". Your content is superior, yet if you were to put in more diverse media, this site could without a doubt be one of the better in its category in comparison to other sites on http://xanga.com.

    Visit my homepage: 97584

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...