7.21.2014

A Lalaloopsy Birthday Party

My niece turned one! It feels like her christening was only a few weeks ago..
Here are some details of her Lalaloopsy party theme. 
The decors were so cute and girlish :)


I wanna take home those cute hot air balloon lanterns ;p












There were food carts and game booths outside and even a Dadaloopsy Corner (Booze)

Fishballs, Ice cream, cotton candy, hotdog on stick and popcorn foodcarts


Toss a Ring and Drop Ball games


I won ;p




I was not able to capture the food buffet. They served us Mac n cheese, bbq, chicken lollipop, fresh veggie rolls, potato salad, macaroni salad, fruits and Jollibee foods were served for the kids.
Snowbell was also happy because I bagged some bbq for her lolz!


1 comment:

  1. It is like a dream come true Lalaloopsy Birthday Party! These birthday bash decorations are so adorable. I just can’t host such beautiful DIY bash. On my son’s 7th birthday I had hosted a party at the Chicago event venues but got my friend’s help to plan and execute his bash.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...