8.10.2014

Healthy Inspiration: May to July Healthy Eats

My last healthy inspiration post was last April so this post is a rewind from May to July

Champorado with Almond milk

 the milk tastes a bit weird because it has a mix of coconut



Bangus Tinapa, from SM grocery


Tortang Talong


Kamote and omelet is a really good combination


My usual meals:

Black rice , Boiled Sayote and Carrots



Squash




Broccoli


Bokchoy


Ampalaya


Tinola for rainy days



Simple Salads




Avocado Shake


But because of the weather, I stopped preparing fruit shakes recently...



Bellpepper Sandwich



Egg Sandwich



Almonds, Dark Chocolate and Apple combos for afternoon treats ^_^
(This is my last bar of dark chocolate from Subic, we only bought 3 bars, should have both 12 ;p)



It is really helpful for me to document my eats for inspiration later on and to assess what I ate. Comparing this to my previous healthy inspiration post, I have few fruit intake and my salads looks like rabbit food. And I also observed that the weather affects my mood for food, my approach is just listen to my body and keep looking for healthy alternatives :)

1 comment:

  1. i also bought bangus tinapa from sm supermarket and found it bland for my taste, kulang un pagka-smoked nya and payat un bangus. :( i'll try next the century brand.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...