9.13.2014

Foot for the Gods

Last Friday, we tried Foot for the Gods at 5/F Megamall using our voucher from Ensogo :)



, I thought I can read a book but it was dark inside :/




I was wearing skinny pants so they asked if I wanted to wear a short because they will massage you up to your knees. I was given a white short and changed in their small CR.

They first cleaned our feet with hot towel and left it wrapped for some time.
It was followed by their foot reflexology and then hand, shoulders and head massage.
Lastly, a back massage. I was lucky to have a good masseuse named Fe.
She has a heavy hand which I prefer and she was able to put pressure on the parts that needed most.

I put my gadgets away and did nothing but felt the massage. Very relaxing \^_^/

Reflexology is a spa treatment where the therapist works on "reflex points" on your feet, hands, and head (especially ears). The theory behind reflexology is that these reflex points relate to specific organs and glands in the body, and stimulating those points with finger pressure promotes health in those organs and glands via the body's energetic pathways. - Foot for the Gods FB Page


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...