9.09.2014

Three Sisters Restaurant


We checked out the Sogo Home and Office Furniture sale in Pioneer. There are few good deals. We haven't found what we wanted so we just went to Tiendesitas.


We bought SoySauce from Dr Tam




and ate lunch at Three Sister's Restaurant.



I haven't been to their kapitolyo branch.
 I remember someone told me that their food are great especially the pansit and bbq.
M tried their Pork BBQ meal (P100).  The pork was sweet, juicy and soft but the sauce does not goes well with it, better eat the bbq on its own. 



I ordered bihon (P80), which took time to serve because they will only cook it upon ordering.
When it came, M already finished his food. I think it only has cabbage and LOTS of chicharon.


The servings are quite generous at affordable price :) 
Hmmm, maybe we should visit their main branch to really taste the original. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...