9.22.2014

Lia's Cake Kapitolyo

For my dear aunt's birthday, I bought her cake from Lia's Cakes in Season located at Kapitolyo, Pasig :)


Actually, Lia's Cake is famous for their avocado cakes.
 I was able to buy a few years ago when they still have a stall in Tiendesitas and when the price was  not yet 1k++
I already forgot the taste so I bought a cupcake together with my calamansi cake.


Avocado Cupcake P85

Pretty cupcake! 

Generous light and creamy avocado frosting hmmm , I wished I bought 2.



Their calamansi tea cake is quite intriguing. 
Everyone in our house were surprised when they heard it's a "calamansi" cake.
The taste, tangy as expected and the citrusy glazed over the moist cake was overly sweet but in a good way bec it was chilled. My lil bro said it tastes like Rebisco biscuit filling or maybe you can relate with Hero biscuit too ;p




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...