12.04.2015

The Halal Guys

With the sale going on and holiday rush, traffic was really terrible. By the time we arrived in Mega we were already hungy :/

I wanted to try Halal Guys to taste their falafel.
I have learned and cook my own version before which I post here

M ordered regular Combo (Gyro and Chicken) on rice.


I ordered Falafel small size. The small size serving is already plenty and very filling for me.
It has 3 balls of falafel, tomatoes, lettuce, bread and rice. 
I was able to eat only 1.5 of the falafel and was not able to finish my rice and bread.
The falafel which is made of beans was a bit dry so I should've order extra white sauce.


Long lines during peak hours but the line moves fast. 
By the time you are in the counter, your order is ready.



The Halal Guys
5/F Fashion Hall, Megamall


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...