12.28.2015

Christmas 2015


A few days before Christmas, we watched Star Wars in Robinsons Galleria. 
They have a promo of free photobooth when you buy a pair of ticket :D
I love that the movie was light and wholesome.
We are not fanatics, in fact I already forgot what happen from the last trilogy so we need to watch those again.



I tried to avoid the christmas rush plus traffic by starting to complete my presents wayback November.
I bought some from Human Nature as always, then wrap them with recycled, paper  bags from HHN too. And the matching tag comes from Papemelroti, so cute.


After N years, hello puto bumbong.
One can really feel the christmas spirit when eating this festive kakanin :)



Our noche buena as always, spaghetti, chicken bbq, pork bbq, macaroni salad and my mom also cooked potato chips while I added cucumber sticks  and made the ketchup + mayo dip. :D

M spent the eve of Christmas with us and then we went to their house the next day 25th.




after christmas....... 


someone was very, very tired from road trip and all stress. ;p

at least she got a stuffed toy as a present

Happy Christmas!




1 comment:

  1. happy new year jewel and fam! a brighter 2016 :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...