9.09.2012

I won: Food Reviews Manila X Cupcakes by Sonja

After claiming our bag from Ensogo office, we also passed at Cupcakes by Sonja at Serendra to claim and used the GC that I won from Food Reviews Manila. Do check out her blog for food/restaurant events/reviews with great photos.

wee thank you (^ v ^)  



 Once again, we've tasted their weird cupcakes hehe, (except for the s'mores) others were kinda crumby and dry  but is really heavy and filling. 


This one left an impression on us. Peppermint frosting (parang mentos) really goes well on chocolate cupcake. 

-=jewel=-

4 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look adorable. It will probably take me a while before I take a bite. Cute kasi tingnan. :-)

    Btw, I included you here --> Liebster Blog Award

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehehe tenkuuu much aileen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. for the longest time, i haven't tried Sonja's :(

    hey, congrats for this winning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...