12.24.2012

Celebrations Part 2

Dec 16 = Mom's Bday Celebration
My only contribution is the Chewy Jr. cream puffs (bottom right pic below)
I claimed 2 boxes from my ensogo vouchers :)



Yabu treat with officemates last Friday Dec 21 :)
I had their Vegetarian Katsu set which consist of breaded potato, tofu, eggplant, onion and carrots
The cabbage with sesame dressing is enough to make me full seriously. I think I was able to eat only 3 pcs of the veggie-katsu. (nakakaumay kasi) I shared the others and I still have left overs!




Caffe Benne 
Later that evening, we met up with our friends at Eastwood City at Caffe Bene, pretty place!  We didn't order anything :/ Thanks to JB's brownies.


And then before heading home, mike's treat :)


Cashier: "Name po?"
Me: "Robin"
Cashier: "Ano po?"
Me: "Robin po" (pigil tawa)
Cashier: "I'll repeat your order... one venti peppermint mocha Ms. Robin?"

I'm thinking what name to say next time we visit Starbucks lolz!
I should force mike to say "Sherlock" teehee!


Few hours before noche buena! Merry Christmas!

-=jewel=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...