6.02.2014

Subic Day 2: Puregold Duty Free

After our morning activities that I already posted on part 1 here, we went back in our room to watch Spurs vs. Pacers game while waiting for our checkout time. Thank goodness Spurs won! \^_^/

2nd day OOTD. that's the printed leggings I bought from Divi that I mentioned here 

I didn't buy any from Whiterock The Shop but they have good selections of tshirts, mugs and souvenirs of all sorts.
WhiteRock souvenir shop
We checked out at around 12noon and off we went to Puregold Duty Free :))
It was our chance to buy dark chocolates at cheaper prices \^_^/


I also got some pasalubong for my lil bro who looked after snowbell :)


and we tried this coke cherry flavor (lasang bubblegum)



And then there's S&R inside so we bought some food for takeout :) 


Then we were ready for the 3.5 hours drive back to Laguna :)

As first timers in Subic, we were kinda nervous that we might get caught if we miss some traffic regulations (first one to stop, first one to go in intersections; stopping in pedestrian's lane etc ) and at the same time we're also amazed with the disciplined motorist who followed their traffic rules, I wonder why they can't replicate it here in Manila...






Until next time Subic! :))




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...