6.30.2015

Life Lately: June Celebrations

It's been a while for my Life Lately post.. it's hard to squeeze some blogging time, but this serve as my online diary and updates for my mom and aunt whom I forcefully subscribe to my blog hehehe.... anyway here's some happening for the month of June.

We were in Laguna for the Father's day sunday. M and I just ordered pizza from SnR. We applied for membership in their Alabang branch sometime in March but it was only our 2nd time since then. 



Our cat family is growing.. rapidly! 
Apparently, our original cat Nyu is kitnapping all the kittens in the neighborhood!
Tabi tabi po, pwede makiraan? ;p
 We surprised someone with a yummy moist chocolate cake for her birthday from The Cakery
which is a newly opened stall in Megamall, near National Bookstore and during it's first week of opening, the beautiful owner was managing the stall :)) check out their instagram:  https://instagram.com/the_cakery_manila/



The birthday celebrant treated us to a hearty lunch at Madeca Podium.
 It's been a while since I last ate here which I blogged about here
I ordered their chicken burrito which comes with chips and salsa. 
I already got full after finishing half of the burrito.



Birthday Cupcakes


Another cake, this time from Caramia, and I also love this, dark chocolate with Pistachio for our sending off a dear friend. I will terribly miss her.  



Many life celebrations and obviously the month of June is making me gain some weights :/



I'm loving this quote,  I used to snub celebrations but now I have a deeper sense and changed belief about it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...