10.17.2010

Love Minerals by HumanNature


I attended the launching last Oct 9 at Henry Irwin Lee Theater Ateneo. I'm excited to have my mineral pressed powder from them. I used HumanNature products from head to toe.  

I asked the lady what shade is best for me. She asked if I'm acidic or not and since I don't know, she told me that if I apply makeup and it seems to disappear quickly then I'm acidic. I said yes, (I noticed that when using my previous mmu - it's a loose mineral powder and I apply it often because my face seems oily every now and then). She picked up the "Sand Dollar" shade. 

I've been using it for a week now and I love it. I don't need to reapply often as compare to my previous mineral powder.

Available by November. You can order from me because I signed up as a dealer. Most Mineral Makeup still contain toxic chemical preservatives, dyes or mineral oil which speeds up aging. Human Nature mineral makeup is 100% natural so you get only the good!

Mineral pressed powder foundation is at Php425
Mineral blush is at Php225

I hope it will be also available in refill pack.


*UPDATE: I'm now using the Island Shell shade even though I'm morena. One time, I forgot to bring my powder so I asked for my bf's powder (yeah he uses Island Shell ;p) I noticed that it is not very white for me and actually suits me. (^_^) Maybe because my skin is acidic and makeup oxidize immediately.

Buy your human nature products here(dealer): http://naturalove.multiply.com (ships nationwide and meetup in Ortigas/Pasig or laguna area)  

If you are interested in HumanNatureProducts, how to become a dealer, or just want to know the latest updates, discounts, promos. Enter your address in the form below:









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...