12.06.2011

Christmas Wishlist

I guess some of these will be in my forever wishlist hihi!


1. Mario Badescu
I made a mental note when I read about this from Chuvaness long time ago.

Specifically designed to treat large, deep, cystic acne, the buffering lotion covers large erupted areas for overall treatment. Formulated with nourishing B vitamins and amino acids for healthy skin as well as soothing anti-inflammatory herbal extracts to promote healing. Reduce cystic acne fast with this deep penetrating, fast absorbing formula. 

2.Ponytails (Plural) 
I always buy ponytails esp black and brown. I dunno, i keep on losing them hehe. I need daily supply!





















3. Black Gothic Lolita umbrella, haaay! hello my friends in Japan! 


























4. best paired with this Rain Boots




















5. Jetbrains Rubymine
Eeek! geek haha! Learning Rails by myself,  I currently have the trial until Dec 11 only  
$69 haha!!! maybe if i wake up someday with that amount in my paypal.


6. USB Hub  Because my laptop only have 2 slots
available at CDR King


















7. Cute Earphone Holder   available at CDR King too























8. Windows Phone  (^_^)







9. Windows Tablet (-_-)






















10. Laptop Trolley Bag I'm dreaming of this every day 




















So there,  my top 10 wishlist, in no particular order... mostly geeky stuff XD


My bunchkin promised me #1 yey!

2 comments:

  1. i want a tablet too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tablet sigh... i preferred windows to apple/android ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...