12.26.2011

Jewel's Ube Hopia

I love ube! I'm so happy there's ube macapuno in our ref last Christmas weekend.
But but but I'm eating a lot of sweets and I also find the ube uber sweet!
So baking some hopia cross my mind harharhar!


I baked my first hopia 2years ago, thanks to http://kusinanimanang.blogspot.com for  detailed steps ;)
This time, I just relied on what I remember haha! I did not make a perfect shape, as long as there's ube filling, I'm happy. =D


Because there's only flour+water, the result:




















Mike said it looks like Siomai! 
Oh yeah it looks like fried dumplings hahaha!


















My first hopia 2 years ago pictures below with monggo filling, somewhat close .... ;p










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...