5.22.2012

Human Nature Haul and Discount Voucher for all

My human nature order arrived today yey (I placed an order last week and requested them to ship it today) 


I like their box, somewhat made me feel I'm receiving a subscription beauty box hihi
Huge Box!


Restocking some items... 


i like their strengthening shampoos, my review on them here




i also got a new lipstick to try - First Kiss and hope to post a review soon




I ordered 2k worth of products and paid only P1500 bec. of my discount, huge savings!
It has been 4 mos since I last ordered? :( I have restocked a lot on my last purchased


They have a lot of new items I would really like to try them all soon!


And they are kind enough to give 10% discount to dealer's friends on their initial purchases + loyalty card for more freebies :) A chance to try HHN products and save :)





If you like to avail of this discount, click on the photo above for  a printable voucher or online discount voucher. Share this too  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...